HOPE GROWS HERE
New for this year … we added a Friday evening social hour and auction preview! This is a great opportunity for anyone that can’t attend the Saturday night dinner to experience the event!
The online silent auction will open for bidding prior to the event – be sure to register for the auction (see information below) so you can check out all the amazing silent auction items early and begin bidding!
SOCIAL HOUR & AUCTION PREVIEW – FRIDAY, APRIL 26TH
SPRING DINNER & AUCTION – SATURDAY, APRIL 27TH
- $25 – Friday Social Hour & Auction Preview (two drink tickets provided with additional drink tickets available to purchase)
- $85 – Individual Dinner Seat (cost includes appetizers, Italian buffet dinner, and open bar)
- $700 – Dinner Table of 10 – EARLY BIRD SPECIAL – Save $150 when you purchase a table for 10 individuals by February 18th (cost includes appetizers, Italian buffet dinner, and open bar)
- $850 – Dinner Table for 10 after February 18th
Reservations due by March 31, 2024.
How to Purchase Tickets or a Table:
- Go to the Qtego event website here: https://sjbs.home.qtego.us
- Tickets can also be purchased following weekend Masses and at the Lenten Fish Fries. Visit the Spring Dinner table.
BECOME AN EVENT SPONSOR
St. John the Baptist is grateful to have a generous community of supporters consisting of businesses, alumni and families. St. John’s is a 501©3 organization and your contribution is entirely tax-deductible. Your sponsorship allows us to underwrite expenses from the evening so that every dollar raised directly supports the school and ensures a Catholic education in our community is possible.
We have a variety of sponsorship packages available:
- Platinum – $3,000
- Gold – $2,000
- Silver – $500
- Bronze – $250
When you become a sponsor, you not only support our school and families, but it also benefits your business with additional brand and marketing exposure. We hope you consider becoming a sponsorship.
REGISTER FOR SILENT AUCTION
Our silent auction will be online again this year…so even if you can’t attend the event, you can still participate in online silent auction through the Qtego auction website. Also on the auction site, registered bidders can also purchase Instabuy items (raffle drawing for cash and a His and Her raffle drawing) and make a donation to help fund a special project.
The silent auction will open for bidding on Wednesday, April 24th. The auction will close on Saturday, April 27th at 9:00 p.m.
Register for the Auction:
- Register your mobile device, computer or tablet, using this link: REGISTER FOR THE AUCTION HERE.
- Or, if you prefer, you can text to join the silent auction. Text SPIRIT to 79230 to register for mobile bidding.
- Then, watch for two text messages from Qtego confirming your registration.
- From your phone, click the link and start bidding on silent auction items beginning Wednesday, April 24th.
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT
Purchase Raffle Tickets
Raffle ticket sales begin January 28th.
Purchase a $25 raffle ticket and get a chance at winning some cash! The more tickets you purchase, the more chances you have to win and the more discounts you receive! The drawing will be held at the event April 27th!
- $1,000 – 5 lucky winners will be drawn!
- $500 – 3 lucky winners will be drawn!
Raffle Ticket Costs:
- 1 Ticket – $25
- 3 Tickets – $50
How to Purchase Raffle Tickets:
- Purchase online of the Qtego website here.
- Purchase from any STJB student or family and help them earn a school incentive for selling raffle tickets. If you are purchasing a raffle ticket online and would like to make sure a student gets credit for the sale, please contact Kelley Steele at (402) 297-5331 or by email at [email protected]
- You can also purchase tickets after weekend Masses in the commons or at Lenten fish fries.
- Raffle winners will be drawn at the event on April 27th. You do not need to be present to win!
Sales Incentives for School Families:
Make a Donation – Auction or Monetary Fund Gifts
We are also accepting in-kind donations of products or services for our auction. In-kind donations to the auction re due by April 1st. This allows us the time needed to get auction items photographed and posted to the auction site before bidding opens.
Instructions for Auction Donations:
If you are giving an in-kind donation to the silent auction, please fill out the top portion of the donation form and put with your item. Auction donations can be dropped off at the school (please be sure to attach the form to the item). If you are making a monetary donation, please make checks payable to St. John the Baptist, and in the memo please indicate Spring Dinner Donation. Drop off donations at the school (during hours of 8:00am-2:00pm) or mail donations to St. John the Baptist school, attention Lynn Gorman.
If you have any questions, please contact Deb at [email protected].