St. John the Baptist is an elementary Pre-K – 8th grade Catholic school in Plattsmouth, Neb. with exceptional academics, faith-based traditions and a supportive community. Our school provides a safe and nurturing environment for students with experienced and caring teachers focused on educating the “whole” student – mind, heart and soul. Join our team and become a part of family that is committed to making a positive difference in the lives of our students and families.
How to Apply:
- Download an application form by clicking on the link below.
- Email the completed application, resume, cover letter and your teaching certificate to Fr. Sean Timmerman, CAO at
Elementary Principal – 2024-25 School Year
St. John the Baptist Catholic School (Pre-K -8) in Plattsmouth is searching for its next principal. Building on a foundation of academic excellence and a 135-year tradition, St. John’s is seeking an educator who is mission-minded and a practicing Catholic.
- Mission-minded practicing Catholic
- Master of Arts in Educational Administration and Supervision
- Elementary endorsement
- Pastor of Church of the Holy Spirit & Chief Administrative Officer of St. John the Baptist – Fr. Sean Timmerman
St. John the Baptist is seeking candidates for Substitute Teaching positions at the elementary and middle school levels. Valid Nebraska Teaching Certificate or State Substitute Certificate is required. Background screening and Safe Environment training are mandatory. If you are interested in substitute teaching, please contact the school office at 402.296.6230.
For questions and more information, please contact the school office at 402-296-6230.