St. John the Baptist offers quality before and after school care in a fun and rewarding environment. The Extended Care Program is licensed for school aged children ages 3 (PreK) through 13 (8th Grade).
- Safe, nurturing, healthy and socially positive environment.
- After school snacks.
- Indoor and outdoor activities.
- Individual or group learning and play.
- Students are encouraged to complete homework
Child Care Teachers:
- Linda Judy
- Angelica Prestridge
- Nancy Klein
- Mary Tilson
Hours of Operation:
- Before School M-F: 7:00-7:30 a.m.
- After School – Monday-Thursday: 3:10- 6:00 p.m.
- After School on Fridays: 2:30-6:00 p.m.
Extended Care Rates:
- Enrollment Fee (One time cost): $25.00 per child, not to exceed $50.00 per family.
- Before School – $5.00 (flat rate), per child
- After school – $4.00 per hour, per child (hourly rate)
Child care services are only available on days that St. John the Baptist School is in session.
For more information, please contact the school office at 402.296.6230.