24th Annual Spring Dinner & Auction
Ways to Support
Each year, we rely on the generous support and donations from families, alumni, local businesses and supporters in our community to help us offset the cost and expenses for the event.
Scroll to the bottom of this page to view the list of event sponsors!
St. John the Baptist invites you to become an event Sponsor! Your sponsorship allows us to underwrite the expenses of the evening so that every dollar raised goes directly back to the school. We have four sponsorship packages available to meet a variety of budgets and provide valuable advertising opportunities for organizations.
DOWNLOAD SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION AND FORM HERE
All sponsorships are due by April 16th. If you have any questions about sponsorships, please contact Deb Walton at [email protected].
Volunteers are the key to our event’s success! Our volunteers help the event run smoothly and ensure that we can raise as much money as possible for our school. We are looking for many volunteers to help with the set-up of this event and to help during the event. If you have family or friends who would like to volunteer or if you know an organization or high school students needing service hours or wanting to give back, please share the link with them or put them in touch with Deb Walton, [email protected].
To sign-up to volunteer, please click on the link below:
Silent Auction Registration Bidding
Our silent auction will be online again this year…so even if you can’t attend the event, you can still participate in online silent auction through the Qtego auction website. Also on the auction site, registered bidders can also purchase Instabuy items (raffle drawing for cash and a His and Her raffle drawing) and make a donation to help fund a special project.
The silent auction will open for bidding on Monday, April 24th. The auction will close on Saturday, April 29th at 9:00 p.m.
- Register your mobile device, computer or tablet, using this link: REGISTER FOR THE AUCTION HERE.
- Then, watch for two text messages from Qtego confirming your registration.
- From your phone, click the link and start bidding on silent auction items beginning Monday, April 24th.
Purchase Raffle Tickets
Purchase a $50 raffle ticket and get a chance at winning some cash! The more tickets you purchase, theore chances you have to win! The drawing will be held at the event April 29th!
Grand Prize – $5,000
2nd Prize – $2,000
3rd Prize – $1,000
How to Purchase Raffle Tickets:
- Purchase online of the Qtego website here.
- Purchase from any STJB student or family and help them earn a school incentive for selling raffle tickets. If you are purchasing a raffle ticket online and would like to make sure a student gets credit for the sale, please contact Kelley Steele at (402) 297-5331 or by email at [email protected]
- You can also purchase tickets after weekend Masses in the commons.
- Raffle winners will be drawn at the event on April 29th. You do not need to be present to win!
Donate – In-kind Donations for Auction or Monetary Gifts
We are also accepting in-kind donations of products or services for our auction.
All items must be received by April 16th. EXTENDED DEADLINE – APRIL 21ST! This allows us the time needed to package auction items and post the items to the online auction site before bidding opens.
Instructions for Auction Donations:
If you are giving an in-kind donation to the silent auction, please fill out the top portion of the donation form and put with your item. Auction donations can be dropped off at the school (please be sure to attach the form to the item. If you are making a monetary donation, please make checks payable to St. John the Baptist, and in the memo please indicate Spring Dinner Donation. If you have any questions, please contact Sara Schuette at [email protected]
Thank You to Our Generous Sponsors!
Crown Jewel Sponsors: